Calling all children! Please join Casco Days and the Children’s Parade tradition. As always, this event will take place on Friday night at 7:00pm. Families interested in participating, please arrive to the Village Green outside the Casco Public Library at 5 Leach Hill Road, Casco, ME 04015 between 6:30-6:45. Parents and family members are welcome to join their little ones to walk/ride in the parade.
Check out some of our photos from past years’ Children’s Parade here!
For more information, please contact Noreen Casey.
Saturday at 2:00 PM
The Casco Days Grand Parade is a celebration of great floats, marching bands, antique cars and fire trucks, Kora Clowns and Cars, and all the excitement of Casco Days marching through Casco Village.
Every Saturday of Casco Days, the Grand Parade line up and registration starts at 12:00 at the north end of Casco Village:
- Floats line up at Lake Region Storage
- Bands and color guards line up in the field opposite Lakeside Cemetery
- Antique cars line up on Fish Hatchery Road
- Horses line up on Stagecoach Hill
- Fire and rescue vehicles line up on Rt. 121
Click here for road closing information.